Freitag, 16. Dezember 2011

Catrice - Yes, You Tan!

Today, I want to show one of my newer Catrice polishes. Since about a month ago, there's finally a shop in my town that sells the whole Catrice cosmetics range. When I first went there, I got Catrice Yes, You Tan! from the Bohemian LE among others. I wasn't sure if this would go with my skintone, but I actually liked it!

Sadly, there was no sunlight that week, so my pictures are all shot indoors.



Daylight, but no sun

I stamped a flower pattern on my ring finger nail as an accent using Catrice Goldfinger. Since Yes, You Tan! has gold shimmer too, the stamped pattern turned out to be rather subtle.

I'm really looking forward to the day those stupid marks on my nails are finally gone. I still thank that one nice customer for them...

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...