Freitag, 23. Dezember 2011

Candy Cane

Sometime last weekend I realised that I hadn't done a Christmas design so far. I don't count snowflakes... those are winter designs for me. So I thought what I could paint my nails like. I needed a design that wasn't too time consuming and that I wouldn't bemoan if it got destroyed. Why? Well, my parents forced me to go through all of my moving boxes to decide what I still need. I'm blocking almost a whole room in the house with my stuff, so it's understandable. I still have a lot to go through and I bet that even though it's Christmas Eve, I'll be sitting in that room at some point tomorrow...

Anyway, I decided on a Candy Cane design. It's rather quickly done and also an opportunity to practice working with my striper brushes. Btw, while going through my boxes, I found my nail art brushes. So that's definitely a good thing :D

First, I painted my nails with two coats of essence perfectly true and then added the stripes using p2 cheerful red. perfectly true is a discontinued polish that I recently found on sale. Sadness! Why is this one discontinued!? It applied really well for a white! cheerful red also applied well. I like that color. It's from the current p2 LE "Happy New Nails". I'm going to wear this solo soon enough... such a nice bright color! Topped the whole thing with one coat of essence BTGN Top Sealer. I just love this top coat <3




Oh well. I really need a lot of practice with those striping brushes! My right hand turned out better, because I started to get a hang of it, but the tip wear is so bad... erm, yes. This is after one day of looking through boxes. No daylight pictures as it is raining since Wednesday. I wish it was snow...

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wow! Find ich wirklich klasse! Frohe Weihnachten!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sieht richtig gut aus. Weihnachten ist ja mittlerweile leider vorbei, doch dann wünsche ich dir einfach einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr! :)
    My Pink Fairytale

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...