The first one I got is the "7 Award".
I got this one from Jenny (the world of mine) and Elena (PicturedTinsel). Thank you, both of you!
- Link back to the blogger that gave this award to you
- Write 7 facts about yourself
- Give this award to 10 other bloggers
- Tell those 10 about the award you just gave them
Okay, I'm always breaking these "give to xyz bloggers"-rules. So this time it won't be any different.
But I'll try to come up with 7 facts about myself...
1) I'm a pro at procrastination. I seriously have to do something about that...
2) I'm not only addicted to nail polish, but to shoes as well. And I don't even wear all my shoes...
3) Since I'm working fulltime I rarely cook any food. I'm not resorting to fastfood, but its all very very simple. I guess this might explain some of my health problems. Lacking some vitamins perhaps!?
4) I'm really really bad at staying in contact with friends who don't live in my city.
5) I want to go back to Japan, even after the crisis. If I could find a job there, I would go as soon as possible!
6) I don't like Christmas. Or at least the commercial part of it. I used to push Christmas aside as long as I could.
7) I can't imagine a life without my pets. The house always seems awefully empty if none of them are around.
I'm giving this award to Cel (Cel's kawaii Blog), Tera (Nails in Nippon) and Linda (The diary of a dreamer).
Next, I got the Best-Blog-Award from Nagellackprinzessin:
Thank you! I'm giving this one to Jenny (the world of mine), Karmesin (mel et fel) and JayJay (PinkL0veliness), because I really enjoy reading their blogs :)
And last but not least, I got the Liebster Blog ♥-Award from Elena (Pictured Tinsel). Thank you!
This one is meant to be given to talented bloggers who are blogging for a while already and still have relatively few followers or who are just starting. Thus, I want to give this one to a few bloggers whose designs I really love but who don't have that many followers yet.
Marketta (Pink Polish Addict)
Apokalyptika (My, Myself and I)
Both of them do wonderful nailart! If you are not following yet, it's time to check out their blogs!