Montag, 18. Juni 2012

Spring Challenge 9: Fresh Cut Lawns

Today, I want to present you my simple and quick take on the ninth installment of the Spring Challenge!

But before that, I would like to ask for your help! The other day, I posted my "glamorous" nail design I created for a small contest. This very contest has now entered the voting stage and I would be really really happy if you would take the time to vote for me. Just go to >>Rundum schön<< and you'll find a poll in the top right corner. You don't need to be a follower to vote! Thank you!

On to the nail art! Theme 9 for the Spring Challenge was Fresh Cut Lawns... and let me tell you, I hate fresh cut lawns. I don't know, they are just too clean looking for me. Too boring. I'm glad our garden has no lawn to be seen anymore. So here's my take on the theme:


I used OPI Greenwich Village, two unnamed Color Club polishes for the white and blue and essence Sundancer for the yellow dots. Another really simple mani that was still fun to do.


Please excuse the dryness of my hands. I don't know what's going on in the last few weeks, but my hands are so dry, it hurts. No cream seems to help and I'm also entering another phase of breaking nails. I only wore this mani for 2 days, because the nail of my middlefinger broke in a very bad spot. I managed to fix it, but as you may have noticed on my glamorous-post, I didn't really do a good job with the gel I used to stabilize it for the time being. Sadness.

What do you think? Do you like fresh cut lawns!?

3 Kommentare:

  1. Hate dry, brittle nails. This was such a cute design though. Voted for you, good luck.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you!! I'm wondering if I'm experiencing some malnutrition... :(

      Löschen
  2. try calcium/biotin! this is a very cute nail art. btw, i'm having a $50 gift card giveaway!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...