Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2013

The Nail Challenge Collaborative - Neon - Omake

Hello!

As mentioned in yesterday's post, I'm going to do another Omake post. Obviously about the somewhat fails of my neon challenge. There are four more manicures I took pictures of that didn't make it for different reasons...


For this one, I tried my fanbrush for the first time. On a base of flormar matte M09, I first added some white acrylic paint and then some black. It wasn't uniform enough for my taste, but I kind of like it. The color combination is one I really like.

Für diese Mani habe ich den Fächerpinsel zum ersten Mal benutzt. Auf flormar M09 habe ich mit dem Pinsel erst weiße und dann schwarze Acrylfarbe aufgepinselt. Ich mag die Farben zusammen, aber meine Fächerkünster waren mir zu unregelmäßig.



Here, I tried to do a neon glitter sandwich. The Woo neons are all quite sheer, especially the green and yellow ones, which made me think of a sandwich. In the end, I chose a bright green no-name Color Club as my base, added essence edward (from the nail art twins) and topped it with one coat of the yellow Woo neon. It was okay, but turned out to be too green for my taste. ^^;

Hier habe ich mich an einem Neon-Glitter-Sandwich probiert. Die Woo-Neons sind ja recht sheer, besonders der gelbe und der grüne. Ich habe mich dann für deinen namenlosen grünen Color Club-Lack entschieden, darauf essence edward aufgetragen und darüber wiederum eine Schicht des gelben Woo Neons. War nicht übel, mir aber irgendwie zu grün.


For this one, I tried to do classic neon tips... while imitating the colors of a pair of shoes I was pondering to buy back then. (I didn't buy them...) I like the colors together, but the nude polish doesn't match with my skintone. Boo.

Hier habe ich klassische Neon-Tips machen wollen... und hatte dabei die Farben eines Paar Schuhe vor Augen, die ich letztlich nicht gekauft habe. Ich mag die Farben zusammen, aber leider passt der Nudelack nicht zu meiner Hautfarbe.


And here I tried the sugarspun technique for the first time. Same green polish as above on a coat of white. I don't think I'm patient enough for a manicure like this. It turned out to be too thick, uneven, weird. And too green. If it just were a grass green neon...

Hierfür habe ich mich zum ersten Mal an der Sugarspun-Technik probiert. Basis war wieder der selbe grüne Lack. Ich denke, ich bin nicht geduldig genug für diese Technik. Mir war's am Ende zu dick, zu ungleichmäßig und überhaupt. Und außerdem war's mir zu grün. Ein grasgrüner Neon wäre besser gewesen.

That's it... Neon manicures in the past. I'll continue to play with them, though.
Das war's auch schon. Neon-Manis rücken nun in die Vergangenheit. Aber ich werde weiter mit Neons spielen.... :P

Thanks for reading!

5 Kommentare:

  1. These are so cool all of them, but I love the first and the last the most!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You're so good at everything... I'm gonna have to try a neon jelly sammich in green sometime soon.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Das sieht toll aus, ich würde das nie hinbekommen. :o
    Liebe Grüße ♥
    alittleredheart.blogspot.de

    Neuster Post:
    http://alittleredheart.blogspot.de/2013/07/kirmes.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow das sieht alles so toll aus und du hast so sauber gearbeitet! Ich bin begeistert!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...