Mittwoch, 17. Dezember 2014

Practising the art of stamping...

...and still not getting much better. But I have been practising ever since and slowly... I'm getting a little better. I love the possibilities you have with stamping. Not just the images, but all kinds of different techniques, for example making your own decals.

Here's another manicure I have only posted on my Instagram so far.



"Second manicure for the Nail Challenge Collaborative's month of July. We are recreating some of our earliest manicures. I chose a different stamping plate this time. Otherwise not that different. The base is #essie Lapis of Luxury, the stamping plate was Pueen46."

My original post can be found -->here<-- It's even older than the first manicure I recreated.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Deine 'NOW'-Version ist richtig richtig toll. Trotzdem bin ich nach wie vor 'Stamping-Verweigerer'. Nichts für mich.

    Liebe Grüße,
    Elena

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...